The Goddess Test - Aimee Carter I am giving it 3 stars as a compromise between my mood and the reality.

I have to begin by saying that although I try to be as objective as possible when rating a book sometimes it just can't happen.

The book has so many flaws that I don't know where to begin. First and foremost the greek mythology is so twisted that the Greek in me almost had an aneurism. Secondly the connection between the main couple is forced. I couldn't, for the love of Zeus, understand the path they followed in order to fall in love. To continue, the main heroine's state of mind is most of the time questionable. While reading it I kept thinking of all the negatives reviews I have read about Bella (Twilight) and her being a pathetic example for young women, and comparing the situations.

But (and it's a huge but) I felt so relaxed while reading this book that has left a sweet aftertaste. Maybe I have to blame my current mood or the fact that a read a very disturbing book before, but the only thing I want to do right now is jump to the sequel.

I will give it 3 stars as a compromise between my mood and the reality.